v4.5 last updated 24 March 2022
Our policy is to be as transparent as possible about how and why we process your personal data. However, should you have any questions please contact us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Legal and Compliance, The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JJ, UK.
1. What Are Cookies?
- 1.1 Cookies are small text files used by web and online service providers to analyse, enhance or enable usability. You can find out more on cookies, and how to opt-out, manage or delete them, at https:/aboutcookies.org, https://youronlinechoices.com/uk/ and https://allaboutcookies.org.
2. Your Consent
3. Who Are We?
4. Types of Cookies
- 4.1 We use the International Chamber of Commerce’s categorisation of cookies.
- Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies – These are essential to enable webpages or services you have specifically asked for. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Category 2: Performance cookies – These collect anonymous information on how you navigate our Website or Services, such as pages visited. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous (and so is not personal data/PII).
- Category 3: Functionality cookies – These remember choices you make to improve your experience of the Website or Services or to deliver a particular function, for example your username when you sign in so you don’t have to enter it again.
- Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies – These collect information about how you use our Website so we can tailor the Website to you, including on future visits. If we ever allow advertising on our Website, which we currently don’t, this category of cookie would help to make advertising more relevant to you.
5. Cookies Set for Visitors to the Website
The cookies in this table are set by us for visitors to the Website:
|Name of cookie
||What it does / how long it lasts
||Used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 years.
||Used to persist session state. Expires after 2 years.
||This cookie makes sure that the visitor is tracked on the correct Pardot account. Expires after 1 year.
||This cookie is a security measure to make sure that a malicious user can’t fake a visitor from Pardot and access corresponding prospect information. Expires after 1 year.
6. Contact Us